Estimated Arrival: Between Oct 26 and Oct 28.
Shipping: Free Shipping. Ends soon - Add to cart today!
Outdoor Greatroom Gas Fire Pit Table - Brown Providence Rectangular PROV-1224-MNB-K
36" W X 25" D X 24" H
The Brown Providence Gas Fire Pit Table features a 12x24" Stainless Steel Crystal Fire® Burner for a compact design, perfect for smaller outdoor spaces. This simple and stylish design will look great in any outdoor space.
- Marbleized Noche Supercast™ concrete top with Architectural Bronze powder-coated metal base
- Access door conceals standard 20 lb. LP tank in base
- Grey Glass Burner Cover included
- The product is set up for liquid propane but can be converted for natural gas
- Optional Glass Wind Guard or Folding Wind Guard and Protective Cover sold separately
- UL Listed, Made in the USA
- Comes standard with Manual Ignition with Battery-Operated Sparker or upgrade to Direct Spark Automatic Ignition
- Optional Remote Control with Direct Spark Automatic Ignition sold separately
- Remove burner cover before lighting and operating burner at all times
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.
We love this Grill! It is ready to grill in 5-10 minutes after lighting. So efficient and easy to use!
Amazing service. Delivered on time and directly to our backyard. Awesome product. Very happy with purchase!
Blaze Outdoor Refrigerator - 5.1 Double Drawer BLZ-SSRF-DBDR5.1
Blaze Refrigerator 5.2 CU. Ft. BLZ-SSRF-50DH
I haven’t used the rotisserie yet but it looks to be very well built. My last did not have a counterbalance. Very interested to see how that works out as well.
Perlick Wine Reserve Fully Integrated Solid Door, Hinge Right HP24WS-3-2R
Blaze 32" Door BLZ-AD32-R
Blaze Roll Out Trash Recycle Bin BLZ-TREC-DRW
Primo All-In-One Grill - Oval XL w/ 400 sq in Cooking Surface Ceramic Black PRM7800, PG007800
Blaze Gas Grill - 40 Inch BLZ-5LTE2-LP
Quick delivery and very satisfied with the product
Quick shipping and great customer service
I bought this grill to replace the one I’ve had for about 20 years. This thing is beautiful. I bought the 40’ natural gas and added a sear burner. Easy to install. Set up a breeze. Burnt it in and cooked dinner all in about 90 minutes.
I had spent a good deal of time researching the replacement. I use my grill for a lot and cook on it at least three days/nights each week. I’m in Colorado and use it year round so it has to stand the test of time. Even covered the weather can be brutal on it, and it has to be versatile as well. For the price, configurability, and ease of use I’m not sure there is a better choice. This thing impresses from the moment I opened the crate.
The old grill had rusted through to the point one burner was useless and two others nearly fully clogged. These burners and overall construction should make that a non-issue. Just a day in but highly recommend.