Free Shipping Policy
To keep shipping costs as low as possible and provide you with the best possible service here are some tips when checking out online:
- Make sure your shipping address is correct.
- If the package is going to a business address (any place other than a residence), then the name of the business must be listed, so that the carrier will know which business the product is delivering to.
- PO Boxes may not be listed as the shipping address.
- Freight Carriers will not deliver to a PO Box.
- Businesses run out of a residence will be considered a residential address and charged as such for any delivery.
- Include an accurate phone number when placing an order online. If anything happens with your shipment, we will need the best way to get in touch with you. Carriers often call ahead to verify that someone will be at your business to accept the delivery. If the carrier is unable to reach you, they may not be able to deliver your items.
We offer free shipping on thousands of pieces of our products. These aren't limited-time deals; they're part of our commitment to provide you the best value on the quality items.
When you're making the sort of significant purchases that are sometimes required for your home, the benefit can add up to hundreds or even thousands of dollars in savings on every order.
Free, standard ground shipping is only valid on orders shipping to the 48 contiguous United States.
Free shipping does not include upgraded services like expedited shipping, inside delivery, white glove delivery, and lift-gate assistance.
Ovensonlineplus.com knows you want each order shipped as quickly as possible. We've selected delivery companies recognized for both speed and dependability so your order arrives promptly and in the best condition.
On some items, you'll have delivery options. merchandise to locations within the United States and Canada.
Most of our products ship Via freight.
The freight carrier will contact you to schedule delivery.
Someone will have to be on hand to meet the driver and sign for the package.
The driver will lower the package to the ground and place it curbside at the end of your driveway.
Placement of item on driveway, sidewalk or in the home and package removal is not provided. This is a large, heavy item, so arrange to have additional people help you.
Freight Receiving Procedures
When an item exceeds the FedEx standard weight limits, we ship via freight carrier.
Before the delivery driver leaves your driveway do the following. (Remember, once the driver leaves, you become responsible for reporting any damages to the freight company. Ovensonlineplus.com cannot be held liable for those damages.)
- Verify the items being delivered are what you ordered. Unpack everything, but be sure to keep all of the original packaging materials. Do not throw out pallets or boxes until you are certain you want to keep everything.
- The client should look over the shipment for indicators that something could be damaged or missing. Is the shrink-wrap intact? If not, note it on the delivery receipt and ask the driver how many cartons does the Bill of Lading shows to be on their order so they can count and make sure all boxes are present.
- The client should look at each carton they are receiving for, dirty boxes, dents, dings, creases, holes, punctures, broken pallets. If they see this, note it on the delivery receipt and request that the driver open the box. If he refuses, they can either call our Customer Care Center or refuse the box and note it on the delivery receipt.
- If the boxes are absolutely showroom perfect, they should still write where they sign their name, "subject to inspection." Once the driver leaves, the client has 5 days to notify us of damaged items or missing items.
- Inspect the entire piece of equipment - top to bottom. You are looking for visible and/or concealed damage, so look over everything thoroughly. Concealed damage must be reported and an inspection must be requested within 3 business days.
- While the driver is present, make note of all the damage that you see. Take pictures if you can. Check the products as they are being delivered and note any potential damage on the delivery receipt/bill of lading.
- Now you have 3 options:
- NO damage. Accept the shipment and sign off.
- Slightly damaged. Write down all the damage you see on the acceptance form. If you do not want to live with the damages you see, in the event the carrier does not want to participate in a freight claim, it is best to refuse the damaged piece and call our Customer Care Team immediately. Note the freight bill with "Refused." If you keep the shipment, make sure you note the damage that you see on the bill that you sign. If the driver only has a PDA (electronic device), make sure you have him note something on paper that he will sign before you allow him to leave.
- If the item you ordered is completely damaged refuse the shipment. Please make note of the damage and take photos. Contact us as soon as possible to start the return process.